- Engage users with choices
- Complete with alternatives like submitting emails
- Popups come out of videos at set points
- Users watch them over and over again
- Good for animation, photos and videos you shoot
Typically, this type of video goes on a web page, as it depends on the server to play it back properly. Your script or storyboard is laid out together with Gary, who makes each individual sequence that goes into the final piece. He’ll find just the right place to provide a branch or one of many techniques to pull the user in. And he will help you get the metrics of views and behavior as a result.
Here are some samples we made using our interactive avatars recently –
For more information about our work with kids with autism and live animation, you are welcome to visit our website at Invirtua. Some of the proceeds from CHOPS Video go to work on this cause, where we are doing research and studies to support therapists and parents who deal with autism on a regular basis.