Interactive Video Experts Tell Special Stories
- Engage customers you want, with choices
- Complete with alternatives like submitting emails when generating leads
- Popups come out of videos at set points, to guide the journey
- Users watch them over and over again
- Good for animation, photos and videos you shoot
Typically, an interactive video goes on a web page, as it depends on the server to play it back properly. Your script or storyboard is laid out together with Gary, an interactive video expert, who makes each individual sequence that goes into the final piece. He’ll find just the right place to provide a branch or one of many techniques to pull the user in. And he will help you get the metrics of views and behavior from your interactive video, as a result.
Here are some samples by interactive video experts, we made using our interactive avatars recently –
For more information about our work with kids with autism and live animation, you are welcome to visit our website at Invirtua. Some of the proceeds from CHOPS Video go to work on this cause, where we are doing research and studies to support therapists and parents who deal with autism on a regular basis.